Monday, May 16, 2011

Gleeks

I'm 14 years old. I love my family, my friend, CELEBEK7. I Love watching One Piece, Bleach, n of course GLEE too :D
Why u love GLEE ?.... And i said "It's an insteresting film, the old song they sing will be a better than before, and make all of people know it ! Glee member, has a good voice, a good creativity. The story like my life story, sometimes my friend think i'm zero, but finally i got the rank. 1 in my class, but they still thinking i'm zero, they hit me with the bad joke and bad words they have, but i'm just go ahead, i don't care what they said, cause i know they will be shock, if one day i'll be a superstar / rich man, while they ? they just can see me and will say sorry to me, cause i know they wouldn't try to do a good turn, they bad, they just can throwin' me with all of their dirt, but i don't care, i just can say to my heart "hey, let see some years later, what would they do ? what would they be ?" . If i can be like Justin Bieber / all of the Superstar, i'll invite all them to the my new palace, and they will know who i am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment