Saturday, December 7, 2013

Borneo, Indonesia

Ahaha actually this isn't real Borneo, Indonesia, this is just my class that we decorated like Borneo on Art Fair (Pameran Seni Budaya) on my school SMA PLUS PGRI CIBINONG, Quantum Learning School. Yeah, our class got borneo. On that picture that's just the entrance of our Borneo :D we did Ampar - ampar pisang (Borneo culture) Tari Dayak (traditional dance from Borneo). You can see the part of Borneo behind that wall :p That was awesome, isn't it ? My class, my School looks like Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII) only this day !
it's frustating, i hope we can did party like that everyday on school u.u no exam, no paper, no book, no depression :( But actually made all of this isn't easy like you see, we need a week to made all of this. Yeah, it was really tired, but we happy when we know our class really awesome to look. I really miss my class on this condition :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment